The website has been developed following guidelines which are aimed at achieving a good level of accessibility - we endeavour to meet with WCAG 2.0 AA standards.
These are some of the accessibility and usability guidelines taken into account when developing the site:
- We chose the colors of the site to reflect the university colors(leave-green and orange)
- providing simple, consistent site navigation
- using style sheets for visual layout, so that content is readable without style sheets or with a different style applied by your own browser set up
- using an easy-to-read font type
- endeavouring to provide suitable foreground and background colour contrast
- providing text equivalents for images, where appropriate
- giving access to a site map for individual sections of the site
- providing a 'skip to content' navigational link to aid text only browsers and page readers.
- We welcome feedback on using the site with the aid of assistive software. Email us at email@example.com.
Known browser support for the site
- IE11 and above
- Firefox - latest version
- Safari - latest version
- Chrome - latest version